register for a course
Are you ready to be an online learner?
To register for a class:
Enrolling in an INFINITY course is a straightforward process which students and parents can do on their own, although we strongly encourage you to work with your school guidance counselor, as he/she can help facilitate and streamline the process as well as offer guidance regarding needed courses and credits and the likelihood of success for individual students.
Step 1: (All)
Students and their parents must review the following INFINITY policies which outline the expectations of online learning:
Review the course catalog to read the course description
of the course(s) you are considering.
Access to all course syllabi can be found here
Step 2: (Students)
To access the registration system, you will need to create an Infinity Online Microsoft account.
- You will use this account to register for classes, track the status of your course requests, login to your Infinity Online email (Outlook), and login to your classes in Desire2Learn.
- Once you have finished creating your account, you will be prompted to complete your student profile. Upon completion of your profile, you will have the option to request/add a course.
- To get started, click here to create your account!
- CIS STUDENTS: Additional registration steps required for college credit courses - check here!
Step 3: (Parents)
- Parent/guardian will receive an email notification of their students intent to enroll and instructions on how to affirm the student's course requests. Step by step instructions can be found here!
- Note: Parents wishing to audit their student's online course must request access to monitor. Please call the Infinity office (800-624-4072, ext. 8001) if you would like this setup.
Step 4: (Schools)
- Counselor will receive an email notification of a student in their district who intends to enroll in an online course and instructions on how to verify specific student profile information (MARSS number, IEP, etc.;) and courses being requested. Step by step counselor instructions can be found here!
- After the requested course(s) are affirmed online by the parent and verified online by the counselor, INFINITY Online will enroll the student in the course.
- Prior to the start of the online term, students will receive an email communication with instructions on how to get started with the online orientation seminar.
- Successful completion of this seminar is required prior to the beginning of the online semester. Students will be unable to access their online course until this seminar is completed.