register for a course
Are you a returning student?
You already have an account! Go to the top of the website and choose the LOGIN link to access the student registration application to add courses, track the status of any course requests, and drop a course. (Username: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Are you a new student?
If you are new to Infinity Online, check out these resources to see if you are ready to be an online learner?
To register for a class:
Enrolling in an INFINITY course is a straightforward process which students and parents can do on their own, although we strongly encourage you to work with your school guidance counselor, as he/she can help facilitate and streamline the process as well as offer guidance regarding needed courses and credits and the likelihood of success for individual students.
Step 1: (All)
Students and their parents must review the following INFINITY policies which outline the expectations of online learning:
Review the course catalog to read the course description
of the course(s) you are considering.
Access to all course syllabi can be found here
Step 2: (New Students Only)
To access the registration system, you will need to create an Infinity Online Microsoft account.
- You will use this account to register for classes, track the status of your course requests, login to your Infinity Online email (Outlook), and login to your classes in Desire2Learn.
- Once you have finished creating your account, you will be prompted to complete your student profile. Upon completion of your profile, you will have the option to request/add a course.
- CREATE: click here to create your account!
- How to Drop a Class: Drop a Course
Step 3: (Parents)
- Parent/guardian will receive an email notification of their students intent to enroll and instructions on how to affirm the student's course requests. Step by step instructions can be found here!
- Note: Parents wishing to audit their student's online course must request access to monitor. Please call the Infinity office (800-624-4072, ext. 8001) if you would like this setup.
Step 4: (Schools)
- Counselor will receive an email notification of a student in their district who intends to enroll in an online course and instructions on how to verify specific student profile information (MARSS number, IEP, etc.;) and courses being requested. Step by step counselor instructions can be found here!
- Note: Concurrent College Credit Courses: Additional registration steps required for college credit courses - check here!
- After the requested course(s) are affirmed online by the parent and verified online by the counselor, INFINITY Online will enroll the student in the course.
- Prior to the start of the online term, students will receive an email communication with instructions on how to get started with the online orientation seminar.
- Successful completion of this seminar is required prior to the beginning of the online semester. Students will be unable to access their online course until this seminar is completed.