All positions are part-time, primarily one section (20 students) / per .5 credit / per semester based courses.
All instructors are required to complete a three week online-only Best Practice seminar, to be held in July, as well as attend 8 hours of hands-on learning management system training.
Open Positions for 2020-2021:
- Astronomy (Spring 2021)
- Cybersecurity (Fall 2020)
- Cultural Geography – CIS (Spring 2021)
- Interior Design (Spring 2021)
- Introduction to Literature – CIS (Spring 2021)
- Protect & Serve: Principles of Public Service (Spring 2021)
- Web Design (Fall 2020)
To apply, send resume and instructor application to email@example.com
If you are interested in learning more about online teaching opportunities after a posting has closed, please contact the INFINITY Office.
**CIS Courses require Master's degree in course discipline OR Master's degree and 18 graduate credits in applicable area of study.