INFINITY is . . .
- An online program offering a broad selection of high quality, online courses designed to meet a variety of student needs.
- A state certified online program for students throughout Minnesota.
- A free, part-time, non-diploma based program for students in grades 9—12.
- An online program offering courses for students looking for flexible course scheduling, advanced placement options, credit recovery or an alternative learning environment.
INFINITY Online: Minnesota schools collaborating to provide innovative educational opportunities through online courses, high quality professional development in online instruction, and flexible support for blended learning initiatives.
- We believe students are best served through their local district.
- We believe working cooperatively, through mutual trust and integration, adds strength to our educational system.
- We believe all students, regardless of geography or circumstance, deserve equitable access to a first-class education.
- We believe in the quality of our staff and the richness and rigor of our program.
- We believe in providing and supporting educational programming opportunities to efficiently use district resources to effectively educate students.
- We believe in the commitment to personal attention for each and every student.
- We believe in adapting and responding to the increasingly diverse educational needs of students.
- We believe in open lines of communication and transparency of operation.
- We believe we must be financially efficient and stable.
Governing Board Members:
Renee Nolting, New London-Spicer School Board Member
Jill Decent, Crosby-Ironton School Board Member
Chris Cunningham, Pine River Backus School Board Member
Monica Segura-Schwartz, St. Cloud School Board Member
Amanda Strecker, Isle School Board Member
Tim Myles, Floodwodo School Board Member
Mark Meyer, Hill City School Board Member
Patti Anderson, Marshall County Central School Board Member
Crisa Mortenson, Kittson School Board Member
Executive Council Members:
Bill Adams, New London Spicer Superintendent
Michelle Breun, Faribault School District Counselor
Jamie Skjeveland, Crosby-Ironton Superintendent
Dave Endicott, Pine River Backus Superintendent
Gary Ganje, St. Cloud Director of Technology and Media Services
Dean Kapsner, Isle Superintendent
Rae Villebrun, Floodwood, Superintendent
Pat Rendle, Hill City Superintendent
Jeff Lund, Marshall County Central Superintendent
Bob Jaszczak, Kittson Superintendent
Executive Council Meeting Dates: (9 a.m. - 11 a.m.)
- February 27, 2020
- April 30, 2020
All Executive Council meetings are open to the public. Council meetings are held remotely via video conference. Reguar meeting location is the INFINITY Office located in the Greenway High School, Coleraine, Minnesota. Meeting minutes are available upon request. Contact the INFINITY Office for more information.
Governing Board Meeting Dates:
- December 4, 2019 - 6 p.m.; Online Video Meeting
- June 3, 2020 - 6 p.m.; Online Video Meeting
All Governing Board meetings are open to the public. Board meetings are also held remotely via video conference. Reguar meeting location is the INFINITY Office located in the Greenway High School, Coleraine, Minnesota. Meeting minutes are available upon request. Contact the INFINITY Office for more information.
- Greenway High School, Infinity Online Office, 308 Roosevelt St., Coleraine, MN 55722.