Online Learning Funding: Enrollment Type
- School year courses are free to Minnesota students and are state funded, under most circumstances.
- Summer courses are primarily tuition-based, unless student and local school district are working under an Indpendent Study agreement/at-risk graduation incentives.
Contact your counselor or INFINITY for specific information.
A.) Replacing a Course Within the School Day?
B.) Tuition Required for All Others
- State funded for public school student: Supplemental (SU)
- When completing your registration, you would choose "SU: I am a public School student and this course work will substitute for a class period in my regular schedule.
(courses in addition to a full course load; summer courses)
- Member District students: $375 per .5 credit (semester credit).
(Note: Member districts pay an annual fee that allows their students to qualify for a lower tuition rate, even if paying for the credit themselves.)
- Non-Member District students: $555 per .5 credit (semester credit).
- When completing your registration, you would choose "TU: This course work is being taken in addition to a full load at School and I agree to pay the tuition.