INFINITY Online: Minnesota schools collaborating to provide innovative educational opportunities through online courses, high quality professional development in online instruction, and flexible support for blended learning initiatives.
1. We believe students are best served through their local district.
2. We believe working cooperatively, through mutual trust and integration, adds strength to our educational system.
3. We believe all students, regardless of geography or circumstance, deserve equitable access to a first-class education.
4. We believe in the quality of our staff and the richness and rigor of our program.
5. We believe in providing and supporting educational programming opportunities to efficiently use district resources to effectively educate students.
6. We believe in the commitment to personal attention for each and every student.
7. We believe in adapting and responding to the increasingly diverse educational needs of students.
8. We believe in open lines of communication and transparency of operation.
9. We believe we must be financially efficient and stable.
2016 Governing Board Members:
Renee Nolting, New London-Spicer School Board Member
Bruce Mohs, St. Cloud School Board Member
Richard Oberfeld, Isle School Board Member
Tom Nixon, Crosby-Ironton School Board Member
TBD, Pine River Backus School Board Member
TBD, Floodwodo School Board Member
TBD, Moose Lake School Board Member
Melanie Boe, Marshall County Central School Board Member
Crisa Mortenson, Kittson School Board Member
Executive Council Members:
Paul Carlson, New London Spicer Superintendent
Michelle Breun, Faribault School District Counselor
Gary Ganje, St. Cloud Director of Technology and Media Services
Dean Kapsner, Isle Superintendent
Jamie Skjeveland, Crosby-Ironton Superintendent
Dave Endicott, Pine River Backus Superintendent
Rae Villebrun, Floodwood, Superintendent
Billie Jo Steen, Moose Lake Superintendent
Jeff Lund, Marshall County Central Superintendent
Bob Jaszczak, Kittson Superintendent
Executive Council Meeting Dates: (9 a.m. - 11 a.m.)
All Executive Council meetings are open to the public. Council meetings are held remotely via video conference. Reguar meeting location is the INFINITY Office located in the Greenway High School, Coleraine, Minnesota. Meeting minutes are available upon request. Contact the INFINITY Office for more information.
Governing Board Meeting Dates:
June 13, 2018 - 6 p.m.; Online Video Conference
All Governing Board meetings are open to the public. Board meetings are also held remotely via video conference. Reguar meeting location is the INFINITY Office located in the Greenway High School, Coleraine, Minnesota. Meeting minutes are available upon request. Contact the INFINITY Office for more information.
Additional remote video conferencing meeting locations:
New London-Spicer Schools, District Office Conference Room, 101 4th Avenue SW, New London, MN 56273
Crosby-Ironton Schools, 711 Poplar Street, Crosby, MN 56441
800-624-4072, ext. 110
800-624-4072, ext. 111
800-624-4072 ext. 117
800-624-4072, ext. 80